Sunday, September 28, 2008

Lazy Sunday

First experimentation with a blog so have patience. Have many upcoming events in our lives and wish to share them with family and friends. Mike is about to start harvest (hopefully this week, weather permitting). We are formulating kitchen/laundry remodel plans for the winter. We are also getting ready for a pilgrimage to Rome this winter with members of our parish(es). (By we, I mean Mike, Micah and myself.) I'll try to keep this first blog short and sweet until I get the hang of it all. Maybe by the time we go to Rome I will be able to keep it up to date and share our experiences with all of you.





Right now I need to get my act together and have my son drive me to the grocery store so I can get lined up for the week ahead.

No comments: