Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Harvest work is in full gear. Mike is trying to get as much corn out as rain is in the forecast for the next 3 days. Life is starting to get on the hectic side as kids and work are getting busier. We are also trying to plan for our kitchen remodel this winter. Trying to get a plan that we all agree on can be very challenging. I am also trying to get my mind, body and soul ready for our trip to Rome this winter. I am looking forward to it very much and Father Dellaert looks like a kid in a candy store when he visits about it with me.

Micah has all-state music tryouts this weekend. He is quite nervous about them and I am trying to assure him that it will all go just fine and this is a good experience for him regardless if he makes the cut or not.

Reed made supper for the family tonight. He loves to cook (and eat!) and really is quite a natural in the kitchen.

This weekend we will be remembering the 5 year anniversary of my brother's death and the same day we will be celebrating the 2nd birthday of his grandson, James. James also has a new brother named Wyatt who is all of a week old. My sister and I are going to a fund raiser fashion show in which my niece, Jamie and her two kids will be modeling in on Saturday afternoon. It looks like the weekend is pretty much planned out for me already and it is only Tuesday!

I will try to get in the habit of posting more frequently but this is all very new to me yet.

No comments: