Friday, February 6, 2009

Countdown to Rome Tightens

Here we are with 9 more days until we leave for Rome. I am frantically trying to get my house cleaned and business affairs in order this week. Haven't even gotten my suitcases out yet!! Micah had a birthday and we really need to make sure he gets his driver's license renewed before going. Next week will be spent getting clothing and other things laid out to pack. Micah is reading up and soaking in all the information he can before we leave. I look at the weather every day in Rome and it looks a whole lot better there than it has been here. I look forward to it very much but am not looking forward to the long flight and lay-over we will have. At this time it is hard to fathom the sights and history we will be seeing.

No comments: