Monday, February 23, 2009
It's Good To Be Home!
Well, here I am, back in my humble abode. Our plane landed in Minneapolis just before 4:30 this afternoon which put us back in Garner at just before 8 p.m. As I enter this, the other group has not yet landed in Minneapolis. I do believe Reed (our son) missed us and the boys were very glad to see each other. I've started one load of laundry and am about to jump in the shower and then hit the hay.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
A little late with this, but "Welcome Home" to you and to all the pilgrims!! It was great to come here and read of your experiences and see the great pictures. Thank you, Kristi, for providing a means for all of us to "keep in touch." It put a special personal spin on the prayers offered for you all.
Blessings--Mary Ann Andersen, St. James
Post a Comment