Sunday, March 1, 2009

Back in the "Comfort Zone"

It was so nice to see everyone at mass this morning. We all received such a warm "welcome home" from those in our parish. I have gotten many words of appreciation for this blog and I have to say it has been a joy to provide it for you. What better way for our six parishes to come together as one family?

For those in the group -- are you all still as tired as I am? This waking up at 3 or 4 a.m. is not conducive to going to work in the morning! I am waiting for my pictures to arrive in the mail from Wal-mart and am anxious to see them. Hopefully I will remember the details of them all! I really did have a wonderful trip and God-willing, I will have the opportunity to return one day.

Hope this blog finds all of my fellow tourists well. God bless!

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

Kristi: How about writing an article on your trip for The Witness? You did such an excellent job with the blog, so get busy, girl! (smile) And send the group photo along with it. Folks in the rest of the Archdiocese need to know that "us folks in the hinterlands" are world travelers, too. (smile)