In less than a week we will be leaving and the scramble is really on for me to be ready. Suitcases are out of the closet, clothes are getting laid out, prescriptions are getting refilled and laundry is beind done as we speak. (My mother is terribly worried that I won't pack enough underwear!!!) I have passports photocopied and all together with the airline e-tickets, itinerary, etc... Mike has had meetings two nights in a row so he has not been of much help in the getting-ready-to-go department.
Our family, along with the community, have also been busy praying for my cousin, Nick, who was injured in a wrestling accident apparently with one of the students he helps coach. He injured his C-5 and C-6 vertebrae and had surgery this morning but I still have not heard how he came out. His wife said that he is slowly getting more feeling back into his lower extremities and does have full use of his arms so those things sound like positives.
Well, I had better go and get more things crossed off of my lists!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment