Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!





Well, we survived the hectic pace of the past week and got to relax and enjoy Easter Sunday spent with family. From the picture, you can see Mike takes relaxing to a whole new level especially when he gets to snuggle with his great-niece, Kate.

The house is making visible progress as you can see. They do run into surprises frequently when it comes to wiring and blending in the existing construction with the new remodel. I think it is going to look great and can't wait to see the progress when I get home from work each day.

This week I will be starting to take Wednesdays off as those of us who have large PTO banks at work are being asked to use some of it as a cost savings for the hospital. Since I only have 5+ weeks built up I suppose they could twist my arm to take some time off. On Wednesdays there will be someone there to fill in for me so at least I won't have tons of work waiting for me on Thursdays.

For those of you reading this blog who went to Rome -- I am hoping to see you next week at the reunion. It sounds like it should be a fun time and we look forward to seeing you all again.

No comments: