Well, we had a very nice turn out for our "Roman Reunion" last week. The food was delicious and Father Dellaert got a little surprise picture to add to his collection (unfortunately I do not have it to add to the blog!)
Our construction is making progress if you use your imagination. I know that plumbing and electrical work all takes time (especially when you run into surprises in the existing system). They are talking priming for tomorrow and they even said they would paint the ceiling for me. I am still deciding on colors. I have a few samples out on the walls but am waiting for sunlight in the a.m. to see for sure which one I like the best. I am looking to go in the brown family in the kitchen but am unsure of just what shade. If I go too dark I'm afraid it will remind me of chocolate and make me want to eat chocolate all the time. If I go too light I'm afraid it will look too much like my family room. Maybe I can find a happy medium in there somewhere.
I am starting to get used to taking Wednesdays off to use up some of my PTO. I need to start making some plans for some of these Wednesdays though until the construction is done and I can get some actual work done at home.
Still busy at church -- had first communion today, May crowning next week, graduation on 17th. Is it ordinary time yet?!?
Micah has prom next weekend. He is not too fired up about it -- he is ultra shy. He will probably be home relatively early but if I can get him dressed up and get him to go to the dance it will be a major step for him.
I'll try to post again next weekend and hopefully have some pictures to post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment