Sunday, May 3, 2009





Finally some noticable progress on the kitchen. This week should bring the floor and hopefully the laundry will be settled in upstairs, (I think I said that last week though!) The work that is left is really big work that as each step is done, it is obvious that something is done.

Micah had prom this weekend. He looks quite handsome in a tux if I do say so myself. I think he had a good time. You know boys, they don't reveal too much about these things.

This has been a rather busy weekend for us all and rather trying as well. I think that Mike's mom is on all our minds as it was at this time 6 years ago that we lost her. We all miss her a lot and of course can't help but wonder "what if" she were still here. Gabby and I can't help but remember every year at the Kentucky Derby time is equated to the time of her loss as we were on our way to Louisville when she passed away.

Speaking of Gabby, she is at a horse show in St. Paul this weekend and I miss her very much. She tells me she is coming home for Mother's Day next weekend. I hope so!

No comments: