I just thought I would put a quick pic on of my kitchen/dining floor. We can't walk on it yet as it has just been grouted today. It looks really nice and things are starting to take shape now. The hardest part is to get my ideas for what I want communicated to my husband in such a way that he can visualize them. I have a very clear picture in my head but need to learn to do that "Vulcan mind meld" so that he can see what I am thinking and understand.
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Finally a Floor!
I just thought I would put a quick pic on of my kitchen/dining floor. We can't walk on it yet as it has just been grouted today. It looks really nice and things are starting to take shape now. The hardest part is to get my ideas for what I want communicated to my husband in such a way that he can visualize them. I have a very clear picture in my head but need to learn to do that "Vulcan mind meld" so that he can see what I am thinking and understand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment