Sunday, June 14, 2009

Looking up!





My wish came true and yesterday I filled my cupboards and pantry. We can now fix meals in our kitchen instead of the family room! I haven't gotten out all of my "pretties" yet. My china and things are still put away, safe from the carpenters. There really is very little left -- a couple of doors to put on and some of the trim. To me, this sounds like it should go quickly but maybe I have watched too much TV. This could easily be done in between commercial breaks!

Micah is down at Boys' State in Camp Dodge this week. He was nervous and excited and I can't wait to hear all about it when we pick him up on Friday. He also got his ACT tests over with yesterday morning.

Only two more days until I can have a whole week to do whatever. Hopefully I can talk Mike into taking a day or two to do something fun with the boys. Maybe I can even get him to take me down to see Gabby! He is out spraying now, hopefully he can get that done within the next two days if the weather cooperates.

Maybe I will be able to post pics of my computer area next week with news that the carpenters are GONE.

No comments: