This picture is the answer to that burning question -- how many Norwegians fit around my kitchen table? The answer is apparently ten. We had a good time that day and my dad enjoyed being with his brothers and cousins immensely. I'm glad we had that opportunity.
Here's an updated picture of our Mugsy. He is now 4 1/2 months old and a very lovable dog. Not sure he's liking this cooler weather but so far stays out of trouble in the garage at night if Riley is in there with him. I assure you I got my share of "doggy kisses" for this shot. Get the hot water and the disinfectant!!!

Dug out a picture of Halloween's past. I can't believe I went to such work for my kids' costumes but they sure were cute if I do say so myself! I really like the one big kid dressed as a farmer!!

Lastly, a little reminiscing for me. This picture is a picture of my brother, Jim, and I when I was but a baby. We lost him 6 years ago at this time of year to colon cancer. Not one day goes by that I don't think of him...either with a tear or a smile. The more time goes by, the fewer the tears and more the smiles. Everybody should have at least one person in their lives who will love them no matter what they say or do; love them unconditionally. For me, he was that person. It saddens me that I do not have him with me now, but knowing him, he is surely keeping a watch over his "Kid".
No comments:
Post a Comment