Well, we're taking a bold step. I usually don't go all ga ga over pets but when I saw the pics on the bulletin board at Hardees in Garner last week I fell head over heels. I grabbed the number off the poster, my son, Micah, thought I was crazy. I just thought I would run it past Mike not really thinking he would cave but of course, how can he say not to me?!? We went today to look at the pups and picked out this cute, chubby little guy. They are calling him Twix but we have to come up with some name of our own to make him ours. He will be ready to pick up and bring home in a week or so. We'll see how our dog, Riley, likes him. Mike let him sniff his hands and clothes when we got home today and he did some serious sniffing there. I think he has been lonely since Goldie passed away and this little friend will be good for him.
Our plumb supplies came in and good news, they are coming to finish up starting tomorrow. Hopefully I can have news of actual completeness of our project next week.
I actually put in a whole week of work this week. From Wednesday on I kept thinking it surely was Friday already. We'll see if I can do another week before taking a day off again in the middle of the week.
The boys are busy with pig work and are actually looking forward to school starting again. We are to get nursery pigs tomorrow so that will keep them busy for a while.
Fiscal year is complete at work and now we are entering the charge changes for data entry. Yes, prices increase for office visits again! This year there are a lot more changes than last year but hopefully we will get that finished so July charges can get entered.
Hopefully this week will be relatively stress free like the whole summer SHOULD be!
No comments:
Post a Comment