Thursday, April 1, 2010



Just two more days until I get to go back and visit my friends on Facebook. This has a been a LONG Lent but it wasn't as bad as the two years I gave up meat for the entire duration of Lent. Believe me, Friday's are bad enough. I keep getting e-mails from facebook reminding me that I haven't been on for a while and they are telling me that I have new friend requests, messages, etc... Actually I can't wait to play... BEJEWELED BLITZ and Typing Maniac! I've let others have the high score for six weeks now...time to show no mercy!

Just got home from Holy Thursday service. I don't even want to think about what could happen when the men I got to be foot washees start calling in their "favors"! Lord help me! Tomorrow we plan on going to Clear Lake to Good Friday mass. It will be kind of nice to not have any part in the service at all...just be a parishoner at large. It will be interesting to see Fr. Tilp again...it's been a couple of years since we've been over there.

Tomorrow Gabby comes home for the weekend (yahoo!) It will be nice to have another female around the house for a change!

Have a joyous Easter!

No comments: