Saturday, March 27, 2010



Last night we attended Micah's last speech showcase (sniff, sniff, Hurray!) A few of the speech students were showcased and the seniors in speech were the emcees. The theme for the whole year pretty much was "Speech Squad" in comparison to the "Geek Squad" of a popular electronics store. They all were speech "nerds" which really wasn't too much of a stretch for most of them. (LOL -- take a joke Micah!)





Here is a sample of what is left of our snow. Hopefully our trees can hold up to a few more days of the snow. It would be nice to get a good rain to melt away some more of the snow and clean up some things around here. I'd better watch what I ask for -- I'll probably be begging for the rain to stop by the next blog post.



Now a pic of my two four-legged boys. I am getting a feeling I will be washing a lot of windows in vain this spring and summer, especially since Mugsy can pretty much see in about any window he wants to. He is finding some new "toys" to carry around the yard -- sticks the size of logs. Don't think I'll be playing 'fetch' with this dog!

My prayers go out to Fr. Huber and his family at the loss of their mother this past week. Mike and I ventured to the funeral this week in Earlville to offer our prayers and support to them. Our thoughts and prayers are with them at this time.

This week is the start of my most favorite week of the year -- Holy Week. It's a great time to reflect and see how our faith comes together and makes everything we do each day of the year all make sense. Hope you all have a blessed week.

No comments: