
We are having a great time here at St. John. I woke up early this a.m. (not sure how early as there is no clock in my bedroom -- it's vacation, who needs one?). Decided it wasn't light enough out yet to start the day. Got up and took some Tylenol (just a slight headache) and went back to sleep until 8 something or another. Jumped in the shower and shaved my legs, brushed my teeth and then proceeded to shave my tongue! Then went to join the girls and had, as you can see in the picture, the 'breakfast of champions'.

Here is the biggest decision I had to make today -- which swimsuit do I wear. This decision is followed closely by 'which flavor of rum do I drink?' The suit I ended up chosing was cute -- however I didn't think thru the tan-line situation which is giving us all a good laugh tonight! I'll just say, Mike always wanted to be a pilot and now he has a good landing strip!

Remember the donkey Jamie thought she heard last night? Bobby heard one this morning as well. Turns out they weren't crazy. We finally came upon some on our way to the beach. You've never seen three women so excited to see a few ... well... donkeys. I was really beginning to question their sanity but I'm a believer now.

Not to fear, Grandma, the girls are behaving themselves (so far). We all even made our beds this morning (yes, even Jamie!) Bobby is getting to the point where she is driving like a real islander. We aren't brave enough yet to drive on these crazy roads after dark so we plan everything before sunset. We want to go to Skinnie Legs to try their burgers tomorrow. Were going to go hang out there tonight but they close at 8. The people here don't seem to stay out on the town and party late so we must stay at the villa and whoop it up. After tonight we will be needing more rum for sure...hmmmm, what flavors to try next? Well, that's all the excitement I can think of for now. TTFN!
1 comment:
Thanks for the blog!! What a wonderful vacation. We miss you up here in the winter wonderland! Stay safe and ENJOY!
Post a Comment