Well, it's official. Micah's first visit home has come and gone. A few observations from the visit:
** Micah said that home smells better than the dorms. That's a good thing!
** No matter what we were doing at home, he would look at the time and note what he would be doing if he were back at college.
** Micah can put away a LOT of lasagna! I think he outdid even Reed at the dinner table. He may have gained back some of those 10 lbs. he lost in the last 6 weeks.
Now we count down to Famiy Weekend which is the first weekend in November. Gabby said she might even want to come. I didn't expect those words to come out of her mouth!
I need to focus on picking out Reed's senior pictures. He took some pretty good pictures so it might not be as easy as I thought.
This looks like a dull week coming up -- no weddings, no children coming home, no trips. Who knows -- maybe something will crop up?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment