Monday, October 25, 2010


It was indeed a Monday all day today. Scrambled like crazy to get my own duties done so that I could head up to medical records to help with some clinic coding only to be told upon walking in that, "I have no need for you today, you were supposed to be up here Friday when I wanted you to be up here!" My supervisor only told them that MAYBE I could make it up because Friday is always my busiest day and it is also the day that I close up the office at the end of the day so I just can't walk away and leave it unattended. So I told their supervisor, who happens to also be my sister, that I did not appreciate this treatment and I am really going to think twice about helping her coder as it does not really seem that she truly wants any help. Not that she doesn't need it since she is coding October 12th visits and it is the 25th of October now. Oh well, it's only time and money.

My mood is kind of poor as tomorrow is the anniversary date of my brother's passing away. This time of year is always difficult for us and it is even more so this year for many of my co-workers as well.

Mike called me at work while he was still in Garner after all this had happened and he could tell something was wrong. I just told him it was a bad day and bring me something home. I was really thinking he would just stop at the grocery store and get me something chocolate but he walked in with these beautiful flowers. What a wonderful husband I am blessed with!

No comments: