Sunday, November 21, 2010

Evening of surprises




While lounging around the house this evening, the telephone rang. It was Nic Nelson calling to see if Reed was home, he had something to bring to him. The football banquet was tonight and the team got together and awarded Reed the Super Fan award and a group of the team came to his house to present him with it. They just wanted to tell him how much they appreciated him always being there at the games (even the far away ones) and supporting them both on and off the field. Reed was quite suprised and is pretty proud of his little award.

After the guys left, I went in to do a little laundry and while putting some clothes in the dryer I had a little surprise myself. It appears that Mike's little John Deere flashlight iis washable but the carpenter knife is not. Oh well, at least the blade on the knife was retracted! I'm not used to looking in pockets of sweatshirts.

1 comment:

Micah Hejlik said...

Mom, I would love to hug him. But, I'll wait until I get home. Congratulations, buddy. I love you.