This has been a much easier week...a lot less hub-bub. All in the area are reeling from the murders of the convenience store workers in Algona and Humboldt. It's really scary to hear of something of that magnitude going on in our little rural world. Our hearts go out to the victims' families at this difficult time. One also can't help but think of what the family of the young man who committed this crime must be going through as well.
We seem to be continuing the "fortune cookie" reading thing at work this week. Kathy G. brought Dove chocolates to work yesterday so we have been reading the little message on the wrappers ending with the phrase "in bed" as we did with the fortune cookies last Thursday night. So far some of the funnier ones are:
* NO is not a dirty word....in bed.
* Build a bridge and get over it....in bed.
* Good things come in small packages....in bed.
We'll have to eat some more chocolate tomorrow to see what else is revealed.
We went to mass this evening and Mike has gone bowling as a substitute for men's league. Reed is at Faith Formation so the house is soooo quiet! I love Wednesday nights!
Friday I am taking off work and heading to Gabby's to get spend some girl time with her. Hopefully she will have enough free time and I can stay overnight and come home on Saturday. I need to be getting out a few things of hers to take to her. So that means that tomorrow is my "Friday". Yippeee!
Well, I had better go and pull my music for church on Sunday and maybe even practice before I head to Gabby's on Friday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment