Saturday, June 25, 2011
Post op Day 2
Well another day had gone by...slowly. Went in to work for a couple hours to listen to an overview of a computer update that will be waiting for us on Monday a.m. That will definitely be something to wrap my brain around come Monday morning! Came home from work and actually took a little nap -- unusual for me since daytime sleeping is not my bag. Watched a marathon of 'Say Yes to the Dress'...glad I'm not wedding dress shopping! That's some big $$$$ going down the aisle these days!
Every morning brings a different site that just doesn't want to stop bleeding and today is no different. It doesn't help when I am up and down, running around the house. Micah is helping with the laundry though and I have dinner ready to go into the oven. Hopefully one day soon I will wake up and recognize the reflection in the mirror once again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment