Monday, June 27, 2011

Post Op Day 4


Well, I braved the "cold, cruel world" and was in the public eye for an entire work day today. For those co-workers who saw me on Friday, they all saw a giant improvement which made me feel better. All too soon, I would see someone who hadn't seen me since Thursday and they all felt so bad for me and I got tons of sympathy even though I had to explain everything probably 20 times or so. I do think it is looking more like a nose every day.

The work day was spent in training and set up of our new "enhanced billing" system. For the next two days there will be webinar training. Hopefully I am finished with the set up process. We will see how it works for the billers the next couple of days. Tomorrow I will start my payment entry but really won't see much until the payments come in on enhanced billing claims. All in all, I have TB tonight -- tired butt. Therefore, I am going to cut this short and get up and streeeetttch!

No comments: