Sunday, June 26, 2011
Post Op Day 3
Made my first public appearance at mass this morning. Only had to explain the look to a few people and Mike only got accused of doing this to me about, oh, a half a dozen times. I'm sure there will be more of the same tomorrow at work when I start seeing more employees during that first full day back. I ended up having to sing for the mass as well, which I wasn't quite prepared to do, but Brenda and I ended up pulling it all out of...well you know. We decided to venture to Hardees for breakfast and luckily only our Sunday morning "regulars" were there so it wasn't too bad. I plan on taking a nap and then going in to my Mom's after lunch to visit a little bit more with my niece while she is here and my sister.
So, until tomorrow, hope you have a pleasant Corpus Christi and God bless!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment