We had a beautiful day for senior pictures. We got up to Forest City around 3:30 and got our indoor shots done in about an hour. Might have taken a little longer as Amy and I had catching up to do. She had to show me her newly remodeled bathroom that she did herself (with a little help from her brother). We also got a chance to catch up on all of our kids. Amy used to work with me at the clinic many moons ago so we have seen each other in all phases of our lives. Reed did a pretty good job for the pictures but I hadn't realized how much he had grown since the last time he had worn his suit! The sleeves were pretty short so we were limited on the poses we could do! I think we will have to start shopping in the tall guys section! Also, he is just not the dress-up guy that Micah is. Reed is much more casual and relaxed which Micah had a hard time with in his pictures. They definitely are apples and oranges!
Got home and started some laundry and made room on the bed upstairs for Gabby to sleep when she comes home. Now we have to decide just what we will do for fun this weekend. It will more than likely be the two of us as Mike is in the field and hopes to be every day this weekend. I'm sure we can come up with something and probably part of it will have to do with playing cards at Grandma's as I know Justin and Beth are coming home on Saturday.
Less than two weeks for Micah to come home. I anxiously await his weekend call but when he calls it seems I forget everything I was going to ask him! I had a dream about him coming home last night and it was that when he got home, his body was that of him as a toddler but he spoke like a man. Any interpretations of that one?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment